Friday afternoon from 4.30pm is our simulated Obstacle Runs.
No bookings required and cost is $10 for members & $15 for non-members
- Heartbreaker (blue + orange) – A very hard and intense run covering 3km’s with hard obstacles to prepare for OCRWC 3km event held on first day of the event.
- Intense – A dry run staying in the car park this run covers 5.5km’s and is good to practice for the Spartan Stadium race
- Rush – Our Rush run is 8km’s and is perfect training for the Raw Challenge
- Extreme – This Extreme course covers 15km and is designed to prepare you for the Spartan Super/True Grit/Tough Mudder Half events
- Ultimate – Covering 22km’s this has everything! Designed to prepare you for a Spartan Beast/Ultra and the Tough Mudder course.
Below is list of some of the obstacles at The Obstacle Course Racing School
- Fortress – Spartan
- Dancing Bars – Tough Mudder
- Dead Ringer – Tough Mudder
- Balance Beams – Spartan
- 10ft Wall – Raw Challenge
- Hangin Tough – Tough Mudder
- Rockwall – Spartan
- Devil Steps – Ninja Warrior
- Cliffhanger – Ninja Warrior
- Quintuple Steps – Ninja Warrior
- Cannonball Alley – Ninja Warrior
- Spear Throw – Spartan
Workshops & Corporate Training
So you have caught the obstacle racing bug but have no-where to refine your skills. Maybe you live far away from the school or the session times don’t line up with your schedule. Why not get a group together and book a workshop with head coach Mick Gleeson. Mick demonstrates each obstacle giving invaluable tips and tricks of the trade, watches while you attempt the obstacle and is able to provide encouragement and technique correction where necessary.
Minimum group number is 5 with a maximum of 12.
Workshops run on a Saturday and go for 2 hours and Corporate training is by prior arrangement
Cost $20 per person and payment is required when booking
Cancellation within 7 days of the selected date is non-refundable.