Friday afternoon from 4.30pm is our simulated Obstacle Runs and free play Ninja Training
No bookings required and cost is $10 for members & $15 for non-members
Come along to practise your running and obstacle skills together for your next race. We have a number of different courses in place to prepare you for all distances and race types
- Heartbreaker (blue + orange) – A very hard and intense run covering 3km’s with hard obstacles to prepare for OCRWC 3km event held on first day of the event.
- Intense – A dry run staying in the car park this run covers 5.5km’s and is good to practice for the Spartan Stadium race or similar.
- Rush – Our Rush run is 8km’s and is perfect training for the Raw Challenge or a Spartan Sprint.
- Extreme – This Extreme course covers 15km and is designed to prepare you for the Spartan Super, True Grit and OCRWC 15km event.
- Ultimate – Covering 22km’s this has everything! Designed to prepare you for a Spartan Beast/Ultra and the Tough Mudder course.
Maybe you want to come and practice your obstacle skills but don’t want to run. You are also more than welcome to come along anytime between 4:30pm – 6:30pm on Fridays to have free play on all the obstacles and fine tune your skills.